Friday, January 7, 2011

Real Housewives of Bridgeport- Episode 2




"I got a call from another one of the housewives today. I think her name is Karina or something like that.  Anyway, all the housewives are supposed to get together at a nearby restaurant and meet each other.  Rumor has it one of my sworn enemies will be there."


(Phone Rings) 
Cynthia:  Hello?
Karine:  Hi Cynthia, my name is Karine.  I'm one of the other housewives here in Bridgeport.  
Cynthia:  Hello, how are you Karina?
Karine:  That's KARINE with E not an A.
Cynthia:  Oh sorry about that.
Karine:  I'm calling you to invite you to join me and the other four housewives for dinner and drinks.  
Cynthia:  I will have to call a babysitter but I would love to come.
Karine:  Okay, see you there doll. Bye, bye.


Alicia:  Mommy you go to da store?
Cynthia:  No honey, mommies going out for a bit tonight but I will back soon.


Taylor: (mumbles)  Big surprise, your going out AGAIN.
Cynthia:  Excuse me young lady?




Taylor:  Every since you got divorced and we moved back here, you've been going out like every weekend but when I want to catch a movie with my Riverview friends, you always say no.  It's not fair!




Cynthia:  First of all, I'm grown and second of all your attitude has really sucked lately along with your grades.  I'm not going to reward bad behavior.
Taylor:  Maybe I would get better grades if I didn't have to go to that ghetto school your sending me too.
Cynthia:  Ghetto!?  There is nothing wrong with that school!  Maybe if you cut the attitude down a notch you would have some new friends!



Taylor:  What do you know!  This is b.s. I wanna go live with my dad!!
Cynthia:  Well maybe you should!





Taylor:  I hate you!!






Marley:  I love you hon.
Aimee:  I love you too.  How did the audition go?
Marley:  I didn't go, I just wanted to stay here and take a break from it all.


Aimee:  Take a break from what?  You haven't had a part in months!  You been "takin a break" while I've been working my butt off night and day trying to keep our head above water and I'm drowning here!
Marley:  Nobody told you to get this expensive house!  We were fine in the apartment we had.  Look, I'm doing the best that I can, sue me!
Aimee:  If we are going to be successful here than we have to look the part.  I was not going to entertain high profile guests in a shack! 


Marley:  Look, I don't need snooty fake people around to feel better about myself and my abilities!  
Aimee:  Yeah, and how's that working for you?  I thought so.  
Marley: I'll make it big on my own and if I don't then at least I tried. 
Aimee:  There's no TRY about it.  We have a child to support.  Don't try, just DO!  


"Marley's lack of motivation is annoying.  He's so nonchalant about everything.  Too nonchalant if you ask me.  He is my fiancée and not my husband yet for a reason.  I just don't know if his lack of motivation or my drive to succeed at any cost will drive us apart.  Only time will tell.  I am supposed to go out with the girls tonight.  One of them has been in showbiz for quite some time now.  Hopefully I can get a good word in for us."


At the Restaurant..............


Aimee:  Oh, I've cooked for Matthew before.  He has a beautiful house.  So your his ex wife?
Cynthia:  Yes.  We have a beautiful daughter together.  She's sixteen going on sixty.
Aimee:  (laughs)
Cynthia:  So Katty Cooper is supposed to be here.
Aimee:  Katty?  That's hilarious.  Is that her real name?
Cynthia:  I really don't know but who names their child Katty? (laughs)
Aimee:  I know right.  Too funny.



"Cynthia seems like cool people and her close connections with Matthew is an added bonus.  I think I will see where this goes."  



Aimee:  Heads up, looks like that's the vampire housewife.  She's.........cute I guess.
Cynthia:  Your so bad.


Morrigan:  Hi ladies.  I take it your two of the other four housewives.
Cynthia: ...........Umm, yeah.  I'm Cynthia and your....
Morrigan:  Morrigan, Morrigan Hemlock.  Nice to meet you.
Cynthia:  Likewise
Aimee:  I'm Amy Williams, nice to meet you Morrigan.
Morrigan:  Nice to meet you too Aimee.


Cynthia:  Oh gawd, here she comes.


Karine:  Hi Katty, I'm glad you could make it.
Katty:  Matthew is in Shang Sim  La working on a new movie.  All my time is dedicated to him.  He just can't get enough of me.  At least I get a break for a few days. "laughs"


Cynthia:  (Mumbles and rolls eyes)  Uckkkhh. 



Katty:  Oh, Cindy.  I didn't see you there.  How are you girl?  Your extensions look fab.
Cynthia:  As do yours.  I didn't know they sold hair at the consignment store.
Katty: (laughs)  Always the kidder.  

"It's been a while since I saw Katty.  It's a well known fact that she started dating my ex while we were still married.  She has been a thorn in my side for a long time.  All I can say is, she better watch her step.



Karine:  Looks like everyone has met.  Ladies I say we go to Eugli's for a drink.  Is everyone in?
Housewives:  Sure.


"Things were getting way too heated between Cynthia and Katty.  I thought if everyone could dance and have a drink then things would cool down a bit and we could all have a good time.  Look at me, always the peacemaker"


Aimee.  Guys I'm really sorry about not being able to get into the other club.
Cynthia:  No prob girl.  Besides I've been here before.  It's a really fun laid back place.

Katty:  Laid back?  Is that what they are calling trash dives now.  I'm used to the best and this is far below my standards.
Morrigan:  Well you didn't HAVE to come.
Katty:  Sure I did.


Morrigan:  I'm going to walk away now before I do something I'll regret!
Katty:  Yeah, you do that.  Freak!

"What the ****!  It took all the strength I had not to tear Kattys head off and throw it across the room!  I had to get away from her.  All she did was whine... and complain.  "I'm above this place" I'm used to so much better yada yada yada."  
"I'm shocked she hasn't been someones prey already."


Aimee:  She should really watch her step with Morrigan.
Cynthia:  I know right.  Looks like she's moved on to someone else.  I wonder what Matthew would think about this.
Aimee:  About wha... Oh, dang she's a cheat too?!



Karine:  What the...........



Karine:  Calvin?


Calvin:  Karine?  Oh hi baby.  What are you doing here.  I thought you were going to Euglis?
Karine:  We all couldn't get in.  What the h*** do you think your doing?
Calvin: (stutters)  Oh, I met Katty at an audition and I was just saying hi.


Karine:  Let's go now!!!
Calvin:  Okay baby.


(Chuckles)  "That was hilarious.  Looks like miss five star celeb can't control her man.  I wasn't the least bit interested in him but it was quite amusing to see her blow up like that."

The next day.......




Wogan:  So you were out all night last night.  Your not hunting again are you?
Morrigan:  I thought you knew me better than that.  Me and the girls had a late night full of drama that's all. 


Wogan:  I'm sorry baby it's just that we promised to change for the baby.
Morrigan:  I know.  You dont' have to worry about me, although I was this close to putting a girls head in the pinball machine.
Wogan: (Chuckles)  That's my girl.


My husband and daughter mean the world to me.  I'm not sure if I will be going out with the housewives anymore due to all the negativity.  I just stopped hunting a few years ago and it's been a constant struggle.  I'm afraid all this drama may set me back.  I'll have to think on it.




Calvin:  Baby are you okay?
Karine:  You know what Calvin.  No.  No I'm not okay with you and your ways!  You haven't changed a bit!   You said you were staying in last night!  What was all that about at the bar?! I've carried you and your out of work a** for too long for you to be pulling this s***!


Calvin:  I told you she was a friend.  It was harmless.
Karine:  Sure Calvin.  I'm going to make breakfast.  


Karine:  I told you I was making break.....
Calvin:  I'm going out!
Karine:  Good riddance.  I hope you get a f*****g job!
Calvin:  Whatever.


Calvin:  She doesn't' trust me.  I'll give her a reason not too.




To be continued.........

2 comments: