Sunday, January 16, 2011

Real Housewives of Bridgeport- Episode 3





Calvin:  Hey babe.  Be right back, gonna take a shower.
Karine:  Woah wait a minute Calvin where have you been?
Calvin:  Umm, oh I went to an audition and worked out for a while.  Then I grabbed a bite to eat with the guys.
Karine:  Is that right?  Are you sure theres nothing you want to tell me?



Calvin:  No.  Come here.
Karine:  No, uh un.  You say you don't have anything to tell me, then explain this!



(Turns on T.V)


"SMZ News here.  Breaking news out of Bridgeport.  Three time movie award winning actress Karen Budois husband was caught at Katty Cooper's residence!  There is no word on just why he was there but upcoming actress Katty Cooper is well known for breaking up Cynthia and Matthew Hamming and their ten year marriage.  Another break up on the horizon?  Only time will tell!"




Calvin:  I... I can explain!
Karine:  Oh, please do and don't lie to me Calvin!  This is f****** ridiculous.  Do you know how many people watch this show!  How could you.  You know the Paparazzi  are everywhere in this town.
Calvin:  I know.. look just let me......
Karine:  You know what, just forget it!  No Calvin, no more chances.  Look I can't do this right now. Just go, I need to think.




Calvin:  Your making a big mistake.  I'm the best you've ever had!

Karine:  Calvin wait.....





"I can't believe Calvin has done this to me.  Granted he may have an excuse but this isn't the first time something like this has happened.  It just doesn't look too good for him and I now."










"Today I went to the Bridgeport Movie Studio to pitch the idea for my cooking show.  The meeting went very well and the executives seem interested.  Now all I need is a couple of celeb endorsements and I'm in there.  I was just leaving the studio when I got a disturbing call."



Aimee:  Hellur?
Friend:  Aimee?
Aimee:  Speaking
Friend:  Oooo girl did you watch SMZ today?
Aimee:  No.  Should I have?
Friend:  Calvin Budois is cheating with Katty Cooper girl.  I knew she was no good.
Aimee:  Oh, no.  This is horrible.  I have to go by and see how Karines dealing with this.
Friend:  You know Karine Budois?
Aimee:  Yes.  She must be devastated.





"After hearing the news about Karine's husband, I've decided to go see Karine to see how she is holding up.  This also gives me the excellent opportunity to get one of the endorsements that I need.  I'm not taking advantage of her or anything but just because she's hurt doesn't mean I should put my dreams on hold."









" Karine Budois called me and wants to meet me at the restaurant downtown.  I already know what she wants to talk about.  I watch the news, ya know.  *Laughs*  It's hilarious how fast rumors travel.  I guess I should care what people think but I don't.  As far as I'm concerned, you aren't anybody  if no one is talking about you.  I don't really care who it hurts."



At the restaurant...................



Karine:  (sarcastically) Hello Katty. How are you?
Katty:  I'm fine.  Better than you I'm sure.




Karine:  I'm just going to get straight to the point.  What's going on with you and my husband?





Katty:  You called me all the way down here to ask me some dumb sh** like that.  Why don't you ask him.  He is your husband isn't he?  It's not my fault yall have a lack of communication in your marriage.





Karine:  I'm trying to ask you woman to woman!  Who are you to tell me what my relationship is lacking.  Have you ever really been in LOVE Katty.  No?  I didn't think so.  I feel so sorry for Matthew.





Katty:  You know what, I'm not going to sit here and have some old has been bat lecture me about love.  Your so uncomfortable in your own skin it's pathetic.  Yeah, Calvin came to my house.  We were going over lines for "Where's Bella", the new movie that's going to be made.  Oh, I get it Calvin didn't tell you he landed a part did he?  What a pity.  Maybe you too should get counseling.





Karine:  Katty, I........
Katty:  Save it granny! (mumbles to self)  I can have Calvin if I want. (softly cackles)









(Door bell rings)

Cynthia: .....................





Taylor:  Yay, dads here!




Taylor:  Dad!
Matthew:  Hey pumkin.  How are you?  
Taylor:  I'm fine dad.  I missed you so much. *starts to sob*




Taylor:  It's been a while since you came to get me.  Where have you been?
Matthew:  Oh pumkin I've been in Shang Sim La working on a new movie.  I'm sorry I haven't seen you in a while but I plan to make it up to you.  You up to some shopping and a movie?
Taylor:  Sure that sounds great!




Cynthia:  Taylor sweetie, go wait in the car I need to talk to your father for a sec.
Taylor:   Okay.





Cynthia:  Matthew I'm glad to see you're here for her and all but you need to let me know these things in advance.  I have a life now, I can't just wait around because you  MIGHT decide to show up.
Matthew:  Cyndy, that's not fair.  I didn't call because I just got back in town and wanted to see my daughter.  First you say I don't spend enough time, now you complain when I do show up.  What gives?





Cynthia:  Matty you've been gone for 3 weeks now.  They don't have phones in China?
Matthew:  That's not fair Cyndy.  I'm doing the best I can.




Cynthia:  I know you are Matty.  I'm sorry.  Just been so stressed lately.  Theres something you need to know about Katty.  
Matthew:  Katty? What does she have to do with any of this?  What is it?




Cynthia: ........   Nevermind.  It's nothing.  When will you have Taylor back.
Matthew:  I will have her back by curfew, promise.  
Cynthia:  Okay.
Matthew:  You sure you don't want to tell me what's on your mind?
Cynthia:  No.  No, just forget about it.  Have a good time.
Matthew:  Okay...........  You look good Cyndy.
Cynthia: ..........




" I still love that man with all of my heart even though he dealt me the ultimate betrayal.  I can't stay around him too long without all of those feelings coming back to the forefront.  I know I should be bitter and angry at him for what he did to me but I just can't seem to stay mad at him.  I know I should have told him how his so called fiancée was flirting with Calvin Budois the other night.  He will find out what kind of person she is soon enough.  I just hope it's not too late.."








(Door bell rings)

Karine:  Oh, hi Aimee.  I thought you were Calvin. 
Aimee:  Hey hon.  How are doing?  Is everything okay?
Karine:  Please... come in.




Aimee:  Look girl, I'mma be totally honest with you.  I heard about the whole Calvin and Katty thing.
Karine:  I know, I know.  Today has been a horrible day.  We got into a big fight this morning and I haven't heard from him since.  His phone is going straight to voice mail and none of his friends seem to know where he is.
Aimee:  I hate to say this but... do you think he's with Katty?




Karine:  That's what I thought earlier too until I met Katty downtown.  I confronted her about Calvin.  She was a bitch about it but she did say nothing was going on between them.
Aimee:  Do you believe her.  You know she's an actress, right.
Karine:  I know I should be skeptical but something inside tells me she was telling the truth in her own little twisted sarcastic way.  Now I need to apologize to Calvin.




Aimee:  Apologize for what?  He was acting suspicious.  How did he expect you to act.  I'm going to give you a piece of advice that my mom always told me.  Never love a man more than he loves you, and if you do then don't let him know about it.  He's gonna keep dogging you out until you take a stand.
Karine:  I know but still this is my fault.
Aimee:  And!  Look I really like you but you need to grow a pair when it comes to him.  I hope your not angry about this but hate to see you hurting.




Karine:  I guess your right.  He's lucky to have me.
Aimee:  Atta girl.  

Aimee:  Before I go there is a favor I need to ask of you.  
Karine:  Sure, what is it.
Aimee:  Well, you know I've been trying to get my show on the air and the execs like the idea but they told me I need some celeb.......
Karine:  Done!
Aimee:  Thank you so much.  This means a lot to me.
Karine:  It's the least I can do.




Aimee:  Imma get out of here.  Stay strong you here.
Karine:  Will do.  I think I need to get away for a while though.
Aimee:  Are you thinking what I'm thinking.
Karine: Champ Le Sims?
Aimee:  You said it!  Why don't you call the other housewives, except Katty and find out what their schedule is like.
Karine:  Will do.  I'll see ya later.





"This is just the break I need to get my head together.  I love France, it always seems to put my mind at ease. Good nectar, good food, good company.  This is exactly what I need right now.  I just hope Calvin's not too mad at me...."




Next Episode:  The housewives visit France!  Thanks for reading guys!

























.

No comments:

Post a Comment