Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Real Housewives of Bridgeport Episode 1- Meet The Housewives!

The Hart Household




Hi my name is Cynthia Hart.  I am a newly divorced mother of three lovely girls, Alicia and Eloise Hart and Taylor Hamming.  Some of you may recognize the name Hamming because of Matthew Hamming.  You guessed it!  He is my first husband and father to my oldest daughter.



My ltw is to live in the lap of luxury.  Some people say I have enough but there is no such things as "enough" for me.  I'll do whatever I have to do to get ahead and come out on top.



All I have to say to these other housewives is to watch out because I AM the ultimate housewife!



The Williams Household




I'm Aimee Williams.  I'm engaged to a good guy and have one daughter named Malika.  My ltw is to become a five star celebrity chef here in Bridgeport.  




I'm basically the bread winner in the family as my fiancée is a struggling author.  Without me and my new found connections, we wouldn't have all we have.  He gets angry because of my desire to rub elbows with the rich and famous.  I say to him "Somebodies gotta keep us afloat!  Your either a somebody in this town, or a nobody, there is no in between and I plan to be a somebody.




I love to cook and I want to share my passion for it with the whole world.




I've got the house, the car and the pool.   Now all I need is status and I will stop at nothing to achieve it.



The Budois Household  




I'm Karine Budois.  I am a five star celebrity here in Bridgeport.  I've seen it all and done it all.  I've been married four times but that has never slowed me down.




I have my own money and I want more.  My fourth husbands name is Calvin and he is much younger than I am but still it's hard for him to keep up with me. He is a struggling actor here in Bridgeport. When people ask me if I think he's using me I just reply "It's me who's using him".




 I've had lots of plastic surgery and  it doesn't bother me who knows.  I will do what it takes to stay looking young.  These other girls have nothing on me.  I AM and always will be the ultimate housewife.



The Hemlock Household




I'm Morrigan Hemlock, wife to Wogan Hemlock and mother to Belisama.  I am a vampire and have been for quite some time now.  I've seen more than I care to mention.  Although living for so long has made me filthy rich, I don't care for money or material things.



My daughter Belisama is what counts.  She is the love of my life.



My husband Wogan worships the ground I walk on as well he should.



I don't feel like I'm an outcast being a vampire and all as there are many vampires living here in Bridgeport.  I'm nothing like them though.  I consider myself.... above all them and their ways.  People here in Bridgeport either hate me or want to be me.  Humph, can't say I blame them though.



Cooper Household




I'm Katty Cooper and I'm the fiance of Matthew Hamming, a five star celebrity here in Bridgeport. My ltw is to become a Star news anchor and being with Matthew should give me the boost I need to jump start my career.  As you can see I am a car enthusiast.  I can't stand driving the same car all the time.  I usually keep a car for about a month before I buy another one.  Who wants to drive used up sh**?  



My ex-husband made the sad mistake of not giving me a prenup and when we were divorced I came out like a bandit. *laughs*  But seriously I feel like I deserve every penny I was awarded.  Uggh, giving him massages and acting like I liked him.  Oh well, it all paid off in the end.



There are those people that call me a gold digger.  The only response I have to say to that is "jealous much"?






7 comments: